**Applications for Media Accreditation at the 2013 Emirates Australian Open will open closer to the championship**
Championship Date: 28 November – 1 December 2013
Championship Venue: Royal Sydney Golf Club, Rose Bay, Sydney
Applications for media credentials will be considered from representatives of:
• Recognised daily newspapers
• Wire and news services
• National or international golf magazines that regularly provide tournament coverage
• News and sports magazines that regularly cover golf
• National radio and television networks
• Local radio and television stations within the immediate coverage area of the event.
• Freelance writers or photographers who regularly cover golf
Any publications wishing to be accredited must send a request specifying the name and duty (journalist/photographer) of each of their representatives signed by the Sports Editor or the Chief of Staff on company letterhead, as well as returning the application forms with all details complete.
Under no circumstances will credentials be issued to anyone other than the person named on the confirmed application. Applicants must show identification when collecting their pass.
All enquiries for Media Accreditation should be directed to: Hamish Jones at Golf Australia on 61 3 9626 5099 or by clicking here.